About DOC CATTS
The Department of Commerce, Commerce Acquisition for Transformational Technology Services (CATTS) contract is an indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) providing enterprise-wide information technology (IT) services. RIVA Solutions is a prime small business contract holder on the CATTS IDIQ which has a $1.5B ceiling and ordering period of up to ten (10) years, available through 2032. Task orders may be issued on a Firm‐Fixed‐Price (FFP) or Time‐and‐ Material/Labor Hour type (T&M/LH) basis. Firm‐Fixed‐Price (FFP) CLINs will be established at the task order level for as many tasks possible. Task orders may be performance based.
- Task Area 1: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 2: Digital Document and Records Management
- Task Area 3: Managed Service Outsourcing and Consulting
- Task Area 4: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 5: Information Technology Services Management
- Task Area 6: Cyber Security