Father’s Day is a celebration of all the hard work fathers do everyday. RIVA fathers serve as role models of success and exemplify the hard work and dedication necessary to excel in a fast paced business environment. These men are an integral part of RIVA culture, and we are honored to tell their story on Father’s Day.
In honor of Father’s Day, we are excited to introduce: Sulaiman, Naveen & Lucas!
Job Title: Accounting Associate
Number of Children: One Child
- What’s the hardest thing about being a Father? What’s the best thing?: Waking up more at night is the hardest part, and the best thing about being a father is when you hug, kiss, and spend time with your baby.
- Tips for uninterrupted zoom calls: Distract your kid with things they like and make them joyful before meeting calls.
Job Title: CEO
Number of Children: 2
- What is your favorite Father’s Day memory?: DuckTour in dc with kids.
- What are your plans for this Father’s Day 2021?: Most likely a Cheesecake Factory traditional family lunch.
- What’s the hardest thing about being a Father? Wanted to protect them all the time but letting them grow up to handle things on their own.
- What’s the best thing?: Seeing life through their eyes.
- Tips for uninterrupted zoom calls: Video game time!!
- Tips for balancing work life and home life: Integrate the two. Don’t try so hard to separate.
Job Title: Director, Talent Acquisition
Number of Children: 1
- What’s the hardest thing about being a Father? What’s the best thing?: One of the hardest things is teaching your kid not to make the same mistakes that you did and also balancing that with trying to prevent them from growing up too fast.
- Tips for uninterrupted zoom calls: A door that locks!
- Tips for balancing work life and home life: Get up early.
Don’t forget to hug your father this Sunday, and tell him how important he is and how much you appreciate all the things that he does. Happy Father’s Day!